Pre Sale Inspection
Thinking of selling your home? Why not give us a call and have us come out and do a pre-sale inspection. We can generate a report that includes digital photos that point out issues that will be come up when the buyer has their home inspector look at your home?
A key benefit of Sellers Pre-Listing Inspection services is that you will be prepared for the sale – if any problems are discovered that need to be addressed, you can have the repairs or improvements done on your own terms, on your own schedule, saving you money.
A pre-listing home inspection is performed using the exact same NAHI (National Association of Home Inspectors) Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics for home inspection. The inspector will perform a visual non-invasive inspection of the home’s systems.
As a seller, a home inspection:
- Alerts you of safety issues prior to potential buyers visiting your property
- Ranks and prioritizes deficiencies
- Allows you to make any necessary repairs
- Assists in property evaluation
- Makes a property more appealing to potential buyers
- Provides an unbiased assessment of the property before negotiations begin
- Helps avoid renegotiations during the selling process
- Reduces the risk of potential buyers walking away because there is no time for a home inspection
The findings of the pre-listing home inspection should also assist the seller in completing the required disclosure statement about their home.
Having a pre-listing home inspection performed and advertising the home as having had one performed recently, can help make your new listing stand out above the crowd and can help attract otherwise weary potential buyers.
Our professional home seller’s inspection is a complete visual examination of the property by a qualified and experienced professional.
Using our touch-screen technology and latest equipment you will have one of the most informed reports on your home and property in the market.